Web Designer Interview Question:
Preparing yourself for all answers in Web Design
Web Designer Interview Question
-- What are the most popular languages for web design?The most often used languages for web design are:
- CSS is an abbreviation for Cascading Style Sheets. It is used to style the look and layout of the webpage.
- HTML: HTML, or Hypertext Markup Language, is the code used to organise a web page, including its framework and content.
- PHP is a server-side programming language that is used to create dynamic web pages.
- Investigate free HTML training.
-- What exactly is HTML5?HTML5, also known as Hypertext Markup Language 5, is the fifth version of HTML. It allows users to create a website from scratch without the need for any additional software or browser plugins.
-- What what is an external style sheet?A style sheet is a document that contains the style information for web pages or HTML files. It is a separate file with the extension.css that is connected to an HTML web page. In an external style sheet, we may define all of the styles that must be utilised on a website.
-- What exactly is the distinction between HTML elements and HTML tags?Everything from the start tag to the end tag is considered an HTML element. The start tag, its characteristics, an end tag, and everything in between are all included.
A HTML tag, marks the beginning or end of an HTML element in an HTML page. They have an opening bracket (<), followed by the name of the element, and a closing bracket (>). If there is an attribute in the tag, it will be included after the element.
-- What is the distinction between Standard and Quirks Mode?
- Quirks Mode: The layout imitates nonstandard behaviours in Navigator 4 and Internet Explorer 5. It was required for websites created before to the introduction of web standards.
- Standard Mode: This mode specifies the same functionality as HTML and CSS requirements. Many current browsers make advantage of it.
- Almost Standard Mode: It implements a tiny number of peculiarities.
-- How can I include comments into HTML code without them being detected by the browser?Using - and ->, we can insert comments into HTML code without the browser picking up on the text. The HTML comment is preceded by. Anyone who sees the page source code will see the HTML comments.
-- What is the difference between display: none and visibility: hidden?
- The visibility: hidden attribute conceals the element, but it consumes layout space. The element will be hidden from visibility, but the page flow will continue.
- The visibility display: none removes the element from the document and frees up space. The tag is separated from the page's usual flow, allowing other components to fill it in.
-- What are the advantages of using CSS files for site designers?CSS files aid in the management and control of textual styles and text dimensions. It provides SEO benefits and various formatting possibilities. Because the code is lightweight, it downloads significantly faster.
-- What exactly is responsive web design?A page design like this allows visitors to view the website from any device and effortlessly explore it. The goal of such a design is to deliver the same experience without requiring pinching and zooming.
-- Is it feasible for a website to include several H1 tags?Yes, a website can have a limitless number of H1 (title) tags. Because H1 tags are read by computers and search engines, it is advised that web pages solely contain H1 tags. However, using H1 tags incorrectly might harm your website's SEO performance.